Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Tue, April 22, 2014

• Reported By: Susan — Reynoldsburg Ohio
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate Instant Rip Off Charged my Card 3 Times and refuswe to refund information is bogus Internet

This company is suppose to provide background checks that are from public records.  I only wanted a sample report and maybe test it for a month.  My card was charged three times and none of the services promised were delivered.   The information I obtained after trying it out on myself was bogus and also pulled information for every person in the USA with the same name.  What I was able to pull up on myself has so many inaccuracies to include a relative that had been deceased for over 8 years as a current resident.

I would like to get my money back and let other people know that this company is a rip off.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2014 10:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Instant-Rip-Off-Charged-my-Card-3-Times-and-refuswe-to-refund-informati-1140767. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate