Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Thu, July 31, 2014

• Reported By: Tahn — Santa Monica California
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate Instant checkmate tried Multiple times of fraudulent charge on my credit card Internet

Instant checkmate had attempted to put the charge through 5 times, but fail. They can’t match my zip code when they tried to put the charge through. Their strange attempt caused my card to be holding up. When I called Instant checkmate, within different 5 phone calls with their rap, I finally realized Instant checkmate is a scam artist. 5 reps used the same script to let me to dead end. They asked me to give them first 4 and last 4 credit card number, expiration date, name and email address, then put me on hold then came back to tell me, they can’t find my membership and denied that they charge on my card.

2 of other rap used different technique to shut me off. They said how much is the charge? I said 5 times include the latest charge attempt on today, 30 minutes ago all $ 19.86 They immediately said, it can’t be them, cause their membership is always $22.86 They said I must make a mistake. Same scripts, from 5 different reps told me the same thing that is Instant checkmate didn’t make the charge, but the truth is they did. They lied. They tried 5 different times, until I found out then they denied what they had done. They are a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/31/2014 12:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Instant-checkmate-tried-Multiple-times-of-fraudulent-charge-on-my-credi-1166303. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate