Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Wed, May 01, 2013

• Reported By: Ripped Off — Randleman North Carolina
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate It's nothing but a scam and HORRIBLE customer service Internet

*Consumer Comment: HELP

Signed up for your service (which is VERY incomplete for the price)  In order to get criminal history (which is why I signed up) I had to pay an additional $10.  Gave me an error message and was told to call Customer Service.

I called and "in order to help me" the representative needed all but 2 digits of the credit card used.  Really?  I'm not that naive.  She "couldn't" find my information even though I was staring at my account screen and had used an email address to create the account.  She asked if I had used a different email address...

What a scam.  I will be filing a report (both legal and criminal)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/01/2013 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Its-nothing-but-a-scam-and-HORRIBLE-customer-service-Internet-1047595. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate

HELP

AUTHOR: pamela - ()

DOES ANYONE PLEASE HAVE AN EMAIL ADDRESS FOLR THE INSTANT CHECK MATE PEOPLE. i TO FELL VICTIM JUST TONIGHT AND NEED MY ACCOUNT DELETED AND REFUJNDED THE 30 DOLLARS I JUST SPENT. IT GAVE ME NO INFO FOR THE PERSON I WAS SEARCHING FOR. PLEASE HELP. PAMELA FROM N.H.