Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: Sabian — Seattle Washington
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate Misleading advertising. EXTREMELY innacurate! Internet

Instant Checkmate claims to have comprehensive background information on virtually everyone.  I ran a background check on an individual in my neighborhood who has threatened me twice.  The most recent time, he came onto my property and left a note on my car, burned around the edges.  I know this person has been arrested several times, but all that shows up on his record is a bunch of traffic citations.  His most recent arrest was three months ago, but it's not even mentioned, nor are two previous arrests that were easily found online, although with no details.  I'd really like to know what kind of nut I'm dealing with here.

I also decided to run a check on an ex-friend I've known for over twenty years.  I say ex-friend because he recently robbed me.  I know for a fact he was arrested several years ago, and is on probation now... NO record of any of it.

Now, I've been ripped off by Instant Checkmate as well.  Utterly useless!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2013 08:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Misleading-advertising-EXTREMELY-innacurate-Internet-1066634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate