Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: Kelly — evansville Indiana
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate Misrepresentation Las Vegas, Nevada Internet

Instant Checkmate charged me over $22 and sent me an email confirming that my, "membership with Instant Checkmate provides you with automatic access to run unlimited background checks on anyone you choose"........"from a number of data bases at both the local and federal level".

I purchased this program to run a backgrond check on myself to determine if it would be worth my time to interview for a different job. Since it was " unlimited" I decided to run checks on my ex and his brother because of a court ruling that they stay sober around my daughter. I also wanted to check on my son to make sure he does not have a warrant for his arrest for missing his last 2 appointments with his probation officer.

This program woukld not allow me to search anywhere other than KY and what I really needed were the records from Indiana.I called the company and spoke i called the company and spoke with Alex about my concerns and told him I would like to speak o his supervisor. he told me she was busy but would reimburse me  percent. I told him that wasnt good enough, I would hold for her. he came back a few mins later and said she said she would give me a full refund. She never did come tro the phone.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/05/2014 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Misrepresentation-Las-Vegas-Nevada-Internet-1167694. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate