Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: gwen — aurora Colorado
Instant Checkmate
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate TOTAL RIP OFF DO NOT USE !  Internet

By any means, do not use this company for background checks.  TOTAL RIP OFF.   I signed up wanting to find information on someone who is in jail and has been convicted of felonies, and none of this appeared on his report.   Also, there was no marriage/divorce records, and I know for a fact, he has been married and divorced.  I immediatedly called them, and was told that many states do not release these records.   I asked the customer service rep if they outline which states do not allow this information to be released on their website, and she told me "no, we do not list those states on our website. "  REALLY?  Just so happens the person I was searching is in jail in a state that doesn't release records, and was divorced in a state that doesn't release records.  Instant checkmate DOES NOT LIST these states, so a consumer, such as myself, gives them money for NOTHING.  I called them within 5 minutes of doing my search, and they would not refund my money.  WHAT A JOKE.  Be forwarned and do not use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2013 04:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-DO-NOT-USE-nbsp-Internet-1063668. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate