screen

• Updated: Fri, January 04, 2013

• Reported By: Nancy — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Instant Checkmate

Instant Checkmate Total ripoff!! Internet

My credit card was charged $44.58 when I only agreed to $22.95 for a one month access to records on their site.  I was not able to see any report!  It just kept downloading and downloading and I waited more than 45 min. and nothing happened.

I'm afraid this will appear on my credit card monthly as I see that others have had happen.  This is an extreme ripoff.  I am elderly and do not have money to give to these people for nothing.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Total-ripoff-Internet-991580. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate