Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Submitted: Fri, January 25, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, January 28, 2013

• Reported By: Katequest — Georgia United States of America
Instant Checkmate
4330 S Valley View Blvd, Ste 118, Las Vegas, NV Internet United States of America

Instant Checkmate Using my name to find out my "Criminal history" when my name is googled. Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: you are not a victim

Despite repeated requests in writing, Instant Checkmate continues to use my name in paid links suggesting I have a criminal background when my name is searched. I have contacted Google also and I need help to get this removed. I have had my name and information removed from their database but they continue to run ads that link to my "criminal background".  How do I get them to stop doing this? HELP! PLEASE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2013 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/internet/Instant-Checkmate-Using-my-name-to-find-out-my-Criminal-history-when-my-name-is-googled-1003199. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

you are not a victim

AUTHOR: comos - (Turkey)

Get off the internet get a life,stop being a fuck-tard. You really have nothing better to do with your life?