Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Updated: Fri, March 22, 2013

• Reported By: Joanne — New York New York
Instant Checkmate
4330 Valley View suite 118 las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Instant Checkmate jacquez Shock and Horror when I looked at my recent Bank Statement and see $39.63 taken out by a name I did not recognize ! I called a number and got a person who proceeded to tell me it a a Membership and 19 las Vegas, Nevada

I discovered a mysterious $39.63 amt. taken from my checking account just recently. I did not know the name. I called the number and was informed it was Instant Checkmate and it was a membership!!! Since 10/5/2011! I had no knowledge of this, had received nothing ever!!!!They said I looked up myself and another person. I remember looking up but would never have paid for further info! Unless, it was for a $1.00 and change, I was not buying! I am Shocked and Horrified!! I want All my money back. I am a Senior Citizen and the total they took from me in was $752.97!!!! They told me 19 payments!!! I was totally unaware of this as I have never received Anything from them, not even any e-mail!I asked them to check any activity on the membership and they would not, as I know I have never used them since that 10/5/2011 date, they mentioned. They hung up on me when I said that I would sue them or contact the media re this Robbery! They must be stopped. They offered to give me 3 months back, only. That is $119.79..Where's the Rest??? I need that money!!!Can anyone help??? Please! This Company Must be Stopped and held accountable!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2013 12:18 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-Checkmate-jacquez-Shock-and-Horror-when-I-looked-at-my-recent-Bank-Statement-and-s-1037084. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate