Complaint Review: Instant Checkmate

• Reported By: cbc — Redding California
Instant Checkmate
4330 south valley view blvd suite 112 las vegas, Nevada USA

Instant Checkmate These Guys Are RIP OFFs las vegas Nevada

I found this companies ad on the internet saying they could give you complete background information on anyone.  I ordered the program on a 30 day basis.   I logged onto their website InstantCheckmate.com looking forward to tracking a person down that I was willing to pay for the information.  Not only was the information on that person very brief I could get any of it using a simple Google search or similar plain internet search.

Feeling I had wasted $29.95 I chalked it up to dummie me.  Now 3 months later I am finding that they have charged my credit card for additional  months that I did not authorize.  Now calling them to cancel they only want to give me back 50% of 2 months billing.  This is just a plain RIP OFF.   I hope others do not use this company and I will write multiple reports of this scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/05/2013 06:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmate/las-vegas-Nevada-89603/Instant-Checkmate-These-Guys-Are-RIP-OFFs-las-vegas-Nevada-1097229. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate