• Report: #1161963

• Updated: Mon, July 14, 2014

• Reported By: Kim in Florida — Sharpes Florida
Instant Checkmate.com
Internet USA

Instant Checkmate.com Instant Checkmate.com's lies linked my name and address to a prostitute! Internet

I kept getting turned down for jobs. It was puzzling. I finally went on line to see what a background check would show. InstantCheckmate.com popped up with my name when I typed it into the internet.

InstantCheckmate.com came back with "We found (name)! Arrest records! Shocking and graphic reports! Warning!!!" It stunned me. I have never been arrested and I am not a weirdo. Curious to see what InstantCheckmate.com was "reporting a about me that was so graphic and shocking" - it linked my name, my postal box and address to some prostitute from New York that had been arrested in the local area.

No wonder employers turned me down! These outright lies have made my life and finances a living hell! Insant Checkmates slanderous, deceitful and malicious reports need to be exposed for the fiction they are. These creepy liars are ruining lives and need to be sued in a Class Action to shut them down. Instant Checkmate and their employees need to be sued. When I called them & informed them I was NOT a prostitute, and their information was pure lies, the girl on the line practically yawned as she read a script. We apologize. Uh-they DID NOT remove the slanderous information. As of this report, I just lost job opportunity #14 after a background check.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Checkmatecom/internet/Instant-Checkmatecom-Instant-Checkmatecoms-lies-linked-my-name-and-address-to-a-prosti-1161963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Checkmate.com