Complaint Review: Instant Credit Builders

• Submitted: Sat, May 16, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, May 16, 2009

• Reported By:Parkville Maryland
Instant Credit Builders
9161 131st PI N Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Instant Credit Builders Ripped off of $3,500. in 2007/ Still have not received my money back or trade line I was promissed Largo Florida

Hi! my name is Julia, and I also want to report that I was a victim of this scam.

I paid instant credit builders $3,500 for 5 trade line. I was told buy Melissa to wait 60 days and check my credit report. Well I checked and it was still the same nothing changed. I called her back and told her that the papers I signed said 60 days or your money back. Melissa then responded buy telling me they have had such a great response that they can't keep up, I informed her this is not my problem, I was promised the trade lines or my money back. So she said I'll Explain it to Kenny and also Jason, and you should receive a refund in a few weeks I said ok.

1month later I called and she said they sent me a check. I finally did receive a check but it was for $700 with a letter from Ken stating that in the next few weeks I would receive another and the refund would be in 5 payments. I was furious because when i signd up the money was taken out of my account same day. And here its know been 5 months and i just received my first refund payment.

So I waited for another 3 weeks hoping the second payment would be in the mail nothing, called spoke to Mellisa once again, and her response it was mailed out today. So I waited a week later I receive another payment for $700. So I'm thinking okay I guess I have to call in every month and request my refund, well never gain did I receive a payment and also Melissa would not answer my calls.

I kept calling and calling all ours and months, finally spoke with a Jason who said that he would take care off it and never again heard from him. Called several times still no one picks up the phone you have to leave a msg. and no one calls back.

I have been going through this for over two years, The only thing I guess I can do is Post things on the internet about this company so other people don't loose there money like I did or get scammed. I don't see how these people sleep at night. I believe in God and they will get their day.

Julia
Parkville, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 09:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Credit-Builders/Largo-Florida-33773/Instant-Credit-Builders-Ripped-off-of-3500-in-2007-Still-have-not-received-my-money-ba-452610. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Credit Builders