Complaint Review: Instant Credit Builders

• Reported By:Las Vegas Nevada
Instant Credit Builders
Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Instant Credit Builders Paid $1700 in Nov. '07 and still nothing Largo Florida

*Author of original report: So-so service

*Author of original report: 120 days and still just one...but there might be hope

*Consumer Comment: The forum is still there

*Author of original report: Got one reported

I'm not ready to call this a scam yet but I am real frustrated with this company's customer service. Similar to the other complaints here, I also have gotten no response to numerous phone calls and emails I sent. I paid $1700 in late November to get 2 trade lines added and so far nothing has posted. It's still technically early (they say 30-90 days) and so I will post a retraction if something happens within the next few weeks but I'm not holding my breath.

Regardless of what happens they need to remove the "instant" from their name. They also should allow clients to post on their discussion boards without having to jump through a million hoops to do so. I've been re-routed a ton of times by a black screen saying I've been kicked off from posting for some insane reason....especially since I've never posted yet. Kinda shady.

I guess Jason is gone so I left a voicemail for "Missy" today. I'll keep y'all updated.

Kahuna
Las Vegas, Nevada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/07/2008 11:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Credit-Builders/Largo-Florida/Instant-Credit-Builders-Paid-1700-in-Nov-07-and-still-nothing-Largo-Florida-307009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Credit Builders

So-so service

AUTHOR: Kahuna - (U.S.A.)

OK, I guess they technically did do what they said but the problem I had with them is that some of the credit cards did not report to all 3 bureaus and the total time from start to finish was about 9-months. It did raise my score about 30 points but it was too little, too late. I really needed it done in about 3 months to keep one of my credit cards from going to charge-off and they couldn't do it. One thing for sure...their customer service is awful. No call backs and very slow service. You are better off going to MyFico.com to get educated before using them.

120 days and still just one...but there might be hope

AUTHOR: Kahuna - (U.S.A.)

OK, I spoke to Melissa today and she offered me either a refund for the one missing line or an additional line (for a total of 3) as compensation for their error. I took the extra lines and she claims they will be on my report within 30 days. I guess I'll wait and see.

The forum is still there

AUTHOR: Wanda - (U.S.A.)

The forum is still there clear your cookies and poof you will be able to post.
Notice there are plenty of people in teh same or worse shape. Thank Ed from RIPOFFREPORT.com for this site!

Wanda

Got one reported

AUTHOR: Kahuna - (U.S.A.)

OK, so they did end up posting one credit line within 90 days but I paid for 2. I just looked at the contract and they do say that it takes up to 120 days so I guess they are still within their parameters. I still haven't received a call back or email from them.

They also have removed the discussion boards from their website.