Complaint Review: Instant Credit Builders.com

• Submitted: Mon, July 07, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, July 07, 2008

• Reported By:Humble Texas
Instant Credit Builders.com
9161 131st PI N Largo, Florida U.S.A.

Instant Credit Builders.com Instant Credit Builders will TAKE YOUR MONEY AND RIP YOU OFF! BEWARE! Largo Florida

I found out about this company thru a local newspaper here in Iraq. (I'm over here supporting the troops.) I should've checked it out more thoroughly after reading the front page article done on the company. I went online and looked at the website and determined to go ahead and try it. My credit wasn't bad (700) but I wouldn't didn't mine getting into the 800's for future business opportunities.

I sent them 1800 dollars for 3 lines of credit (approx 30pts per line) and waited for my score to increase. After 3 months only one bureau (out of 3) reported a 40pt increase. I called them up and asked for my money back. At first Melissa, whom I spoke with seemed very helpful and wanted to find out what the problem was. So I sent her a copy of my credit report, she looked it over and couldn't understand why the remaining lines didn't post and my score didn't increase.

I told her that I just wanted my 1800 dollars back and she said "sure, but she was only able to give me 1200 back because one of the lines posted." I made the arguement that it only posted to one bureau and I paid for approx 90pts and it only reflected a 40pt increase. Still, I reluctantly agreed to the 1200 dollar refund and she said that a check was in the mail. TWO WEEKS go by, no check.

I call up and she blantatly lies to me and says she put it in the mail herself and would I like the confirmation #? I say "sure" but she can't give me one, something about she had to go look for it and she would call me back. NO CALL BACK. Next day, I call and ask what happened? Where's my check? and she gives me another excuse. So I say, "scratch the check, I want the refund put back in my account." Fine, she says she has to put a stop payment on the check first and then it would be done by the end of the day.

I email her my bank account number, STILL NO REFUND. I'm calling and calling and now they've turned on "straight to voicemail" for all of their phones. I've been completely patient up to this point in the process, but now I'm PISSED! Another day passes, I finally get through, and I get another crook on the line..Sherry. Sherry tells me that Melissa is busy on another line for the last 5 HOURS and if she can't help me than no one can, because Melissa doesn't do refunds..she does. Oh really, then where's my money?

She tells me that NOW they have to go to the bank and physically deposit the money into my account. WHAT KIND OF COMPANY IS THIS???? I ask to speak to the supervisor or manager, but big surprise....IT'S MELISSA! So at this point, they are leaving me on hold for 20 - 30 mins at a time, hanging up in my face after I constantly call and refuse to take no for an answer. So now it's time to bring out the big guns....Litigation.

I've contacted my lawyer and we're ready to file a lawsuit against Melissa Welker and ICB for consumer fraud and false adverstisement for anywhere between 100 - 200k. I tried to play "nice", but the crooks of this world don't understand "nice". Anyone who has been ripped off by this company and are interested in persuing litigation with me. please give me a call. WE CAN NOT LET PEOPLE GET AWAY WITH TAKING OUR HARD EARNED MONEY! BUYERS BEWARE!! STAY AWAY FROM ICB!!!

Bellardr
Humble, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 03:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Credit-Builderscom/Largo-Florida-33773/Instant-Credit-Builderscom-Instant-Credit-Builders-will-TAKE-YOUR-MONEY-AND-RIP-YOU-OFF-348394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Credit Builders.com