Complaint Review: Instant Effect

• Submitted: Fri, September 02, 2011
  • Updated: Fri, September 02, 2011

• Reported By: Dissatisfied customer — Las Vegas Nevada United States of America
Instant Effect
Internet, New Jersey United States of America

Instant Effect Hydrolyze THESE PEOPLE BILL YOU AFTER YOU CANCEL AND RETURN THEIR GARBAGE! Internet, New Jersey

We ordered this stuff as I was impressed with the marketing and their " real user " testimonials.  I was excited to get it as I wanted to get rid of a few little lines that are normal for a woman my age.  The product caused a rash and we returned it in the box it was shipped in and said to cancel any further shipments.  We got another box 3 months later and never opened it and marked return to sender and that that would be the end of it.  Now over a year later we find they have billed us for the product.  When we called to dispute it they said we had a $300+ balance, do not see it was ever returned and refuse to listen or credit us back when they took from our account.  This has resulted in us having to change our credit card number as I refuse to pay for something that was returned and never worked in the first place!  These people are feeding off the vanity that most women have with a product that should be pulled from the market.  DO NOT BUY!  They will bill you and not cancel out.  Their money back guarentee is a sham.  I am a very VERY dissatisfied consumer!

Sylvia  Las Vegas, NV

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/02/2011 03:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Effect/Internet-New-Jersey-/Instant-Effect-Hydrolyze-THESE-PEOPLE-BILL-YOU-AFTER-YOU-CANCEL-AND-RETURN-THEIR-GARBAGE-772428. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Effect