Complaint Review: Instant Income Products

• Updated: Wed, April 23, 2014

• Reported By: Barbara — Rutherfordton North Carolina
Instant Income Products
Internet USA

Instant Income Products I purchased this program in good faith for $37 as in the video it was stressed how we would not be paying money. Then after I paid the $37 it put you onto something you absolutely needed for $97, Internet

I requested my money back but it has not been heard nor r I purchased a program in good faith for $37 even though it was stressed in the video that they did not want my money. When the $37 waqs spaid it became apprent that i needed to then spend $97. It was also stressed that I could get my money back. I have sent e-mail after e-mal as no phone number is given. So far no money has been refunded to my account.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2014 08:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Income-Products/internet/Instant-Income-Products-I-purchased-this-program-in-good-faith-for-37-as-in-the-video-it-1141022. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Income Products