Complaint Review: Instant Lending Group

• Submitted: Thu, February 23, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, February 23, 2012

• Reported By: Patricia McNeely — Philadelphia Pennsylvania United States of America
Instant Lending Group
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania United States of America

Instant Lending Group Frank Lewis called and informed myself that I was approved for 300.00 loan and ask for my bank information and s.s. give me number to call which is 818-380-5710 for approval. I called and it was some Frank Lewis#3921 stole my information and gave me a company that was selling membership Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

RECIEVED A PHONE CALL STATING THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN UP TO 1500.00 AND I TOLD THAT I DID NOT NEED 1500.00 SO THEY HUNG UP AND CALLED BACK THE COMPANY HAD A LOT OF INFORMATION REGUARDING ME APPYING FOR A LOAN SO I THOUGHT IT WAS LEGAL.

THE COMPANY SAID THAT I WAS ALREADY APPROVE AND NEEDED MY BANK NUMBER AND S.S. AND THE FUNDS WILL BE TRANSFERR TO MY ACCOUNT. I ASK FRANK LEWIS ID#3921 FOR THE NAME OF HIS COMPANY AND HE SAID INSTANT LENDING GROUP AND TO SPEAK TO HIS MANAGER SO I CAN BE APPROVE.

THE MANAGER GOT ON THE PHONE AND GAVE ME A CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER 818-380-5710 AND TOLD ME TO CALL FOR INFORMATION REGUARDING THE LOAN. I CALL AND THE COMPANY SAID THAT THEY SPECIALIZE IN MEMERSHIP AND THEY WILL GET THE AGENT TO CALL BACK.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2012 03:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Lending-Group/Philadelphia-Pennsylvania-19111/Instant-Lending-Group-Frank-Lewis-called-and-informed-myself-that-I-was-approved-for-3000-843597. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Lending Group