Complaint Review: Instant Lending Group

• Updated: Tue, August 21, 2012

• Reported By: Ms. Brown — Mckeesport Pennsylvania United States of America
Instant Lending Group

Instant Lending Group Beware of the scam Internet

Im a victim also, I went on-line to apply for a personal loan to startup a business
I receive a call from a guy saying I was approved and the money will be in my account in 24 he's
I never received the loan or a call from a loan officer and what makes the situation worse they debit your bank account for something I never authorized. I'm a struggling mother I can't afford for someone to steal from me I have four kids to take care of. PLEASE be aware of these people its a major scam and it will mess up your bank account. They say their name us Instant Lending Group and will give you a name like Jerry 1025 and a number you can't reach don't fall for it like I did!!!!!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/21/2012 01:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Lending-Group/internet/Instant-Lending-Group-Beware-of-the-scam-Internet-930468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Lending Group