Complaint Review: Instant Lending Group

• Submitted: Fri, June 29, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, June 29, 2012

• Reported By: Paypasack Brown — Oklahoma City Oklahoma United States of America
Instant Lending Group

Instant Lending Group Phone Cash Loan; PMC Membership These people are scam artists Internet

On June 28, 2012, some guy called me and told me that I had been "pre-approved" for a loan in any amount up to $1500.  I even asked how I could be approved when I didn't have a job.  The guy assured me that I could still receive the loan.

I let him continue with his monologue, then asked about lending rates.  He told me that a "verification supervisor" would provide all the details and terms and conditions relevant to the loan.

I asked why they were calling from one of those blocked phone numbers.  He stated that it was intended to provide security so no one could access the information concerning the loan.

I asked for his name and ID badge number.  He said his name was "Marcus Lee," and his badge number was "K8461."

I asked for the company's name.  "Marcus" responded "Instant Lending Group from Las Vegas, Nevada" and that the company's website was "phonecashloan. [continued below]....
.....com."

Eventually, I supplied the account and routing numbers to my checking account.  Then, "Marcus" read a monologue about some sort of special and unique (his words) offer--a $99 membership with PMC Membership.  I emphasized that had no interest in any special offers.

Afterward, they gave me a customer care number: 818-380-5710.  They hung up after the "verification supervisor" was supposed to return the call to "Marcus."

I called the customer care number and received a message from PMC.  I knew then that it was a scam.  Moreover, I never received a loan.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/29/2012 05:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Lending-Group/internet/Instant-Lending-Group-Phone-Cash-Loan-PMC-Membership-These-people-are-scam-artists-Intern-904506. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Lending Group