Complaint Review: Instant Lending Group

• Updated: Thu, May 24, 2012

• Reported By: A. Lopez — Beckley West Virginia United States of America
Instant Lending Group

Instant Lending Group Promised $gibberish Internet, Internet

I was called on 5/24/12 (this evening) by a man telling me I was approved for an $800 loan. I made the mistake of giving my bank information. I know, dumb right? Right! Actually at least 2 calls to me for this purpose.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   I could barely understand him and got suspicious immediately after I hung up.He represented himself as Kevin Lewis w/ Instant Lending Group and was also telling me about another offer for coupons...blah, blah $99 dollars, blah, blah $14.95 per month and said a loan officer would call.

No loan officer ever did call, just someone offering me info about online college.I kept repeating that I was not interested in any other offers and he was confirming that I would not be charged. He said the money would be deposited in my account within 15 min. It was NOT !

I entered the info he gave me about this lender and it was instantly red flagged by your Rip Off Report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2012 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Lending-Group/internet/Instant-Lending-Group-Promised-gibberish-Internet-Internet-887808. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Lending Group