Complaint Review: Instant Passive Profits.

• Submitted: Sat, June 25, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, June 25, 2011

• Reported By: Mitch — Wasaga Beach Ontario Canada
Instant Passive Profits.
18 Harbour St. #404 Toronto, Ontario United States of America

Instant Passive Profits. Steve Iser Ripp off took money gave nothing in return, except that he wanted more money! Toronto, Ontario

*Author of original report: Steve Iser wanted $297.00 not $247.00

For weeks I have been receiving emails from Steve Iser, an internet based company, known as Instant Passive Profits, Commission Cruncer, Social Paradigm Inc and I am sure there are more companies.  He says he will make you a multi-millionaire overnight.  Writing that now, it seems crazy that I would have fallen for this.  I have a master degree, and should never have followed it.  But I did.  I just want to stop you from doing the same thing.

He kept sending emails every few days.  His pitch says he can give you the secret to millions of dollars.  All he wants is a one time payment of $47.00 Canadian so he can 'pay back' those who helped him.  Once you pay the money which is supposed to be guaranteed for 60 days by clickbank, he immediately asks for another $247.00.  I stopped there.  I contacted Clickbank and paypal to cancel the payment. [continued below]....
.....  Because it is the weekend, I have to wait until Monday to see if I can get the money back.  Initially I said to my husband, I want to try it, what have we to lose?  He replied, "food".  You see we are living on our pensions, and don't have even $50.00 extra, but I had to try.
I was a fool.  Don't you be.  Please, unless you don't need the money, don't do this.  It is a scam and ripoff.  I don't know what happens after you pay the extra $247.00. I expect he will continue to ask for more and more.  And he doesn't tell you what the secret is.  My guess is that the secret is the initial payment, and then almost blackmail asking for more, in order to give you the software.  That is his original request as well.
This is a scam, maybe even fraud, promising one thing, and never giving it.  I also suspect he has a loophole where he doesn't give the original money back either, even after saying in writing that the money back guarantee is for 60 days.  It was about 2 minutes after paying the $47.00 Canadian, that he asks for more.  Please for your own sake do not do this.  I don't want you scammed, like I have been.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2011 01:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Passive-Profits/Toronto-Ontario-M5J-2Z6/Instant-Passive-Profits-Steve-Iser-Ripp-off-took-money-gave-nothing-in-return-except-th-745363. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Passive Profits.

Steve Iser wanted $297.00 not $247.00

AUTHOR: Rev.mitch - (Canada)

I was erronious when saying Steve Iser wanted $247.00 it was actually 297.00 and the person named in it was Andy Parker.  Also they are nown as Zero Cost Commissions of 28 Great Western St. Manchester, Greater Manchester in the UK M16 7NE. www.zerocostcommissions.com/freevideo2.html.  under the names of Paul and Antonio.  Request generated by:
IP: 99.251.182.249