Complaint Review: Instant Replay Gun and Pawn

• Updated: Wed, August 24, 2011

• Reported By: User113733 — Miami Florida United States of America
Instant Replay Gun and Pawn
10047 East Colonial Drive Orlando, Florida United States of America

Instant Replay Gun and Pawn Ryan F. Tumpf RIP OFF OF CONSUMERS !!!!!!!! Orlando, Florida

To Potential Instant Replay Gun and Pawn Consumers,

This company on multiple occasions has ripped off its clients and it can be viewed in several places besides this report.

This company, specifically its owner has deliberately avoided my contact and then easily stole hundreds, yes HUNDREDS (almost 1000) dollars from me.  After the company and owner stole this money he said"  See what you can do but watch cause I will sue you with your own money!!!!" There are rules and it is apparent that these rules be followed but were never outlined in the store.  Never the less I understand and know the rules from experience and the owner of this company and employees deliberately side lined me so that I could not follow them and stole my money from me.

It is urged that you do not go into this store and purchase anything because in some way they will take advantage of you!!!!

This is not the first time I have been taken advantage of by them but before I knew on the first occasion I had already entered into a second agreement.  Because I brought to light the first time they screwed me, their ego took over and they internally screwed me again.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/24/2011 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Replay-Gun-and-Pawn/Orlando-Florida-32817/Instant-Replay-Gun-and-Pawn-Ryan-F-Tumpf-RIP-OFF-OF-CONSUMERS-Orlando-Florida-769026. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Replay Gun and Pawn