Complaint Review: Instant Rewards

• Updated: Sun, July 07, 2013

• Reported By: caligrl — Los Angeles California
Instant Rewards
Internet USA

Instant Rewards Scammed me claiming that I would not need to buy anything to join and that these were free trials. Internet

*UPDATE Employee: The Real Scoop on Instant Rewards Network

*UPDATE Employee: I Use Instant Rewards Everyday

*UPDATE Employee ..inside information: Read Deal On Instant Rewards:

*UPDATE Employee: Instant Rewards Is not a Scam

*UPDATE Employee: This Ripoff report has malicious intent.

*Consumer Comment: I think you were too quick off the mark

*Consumer Comment: Report is Wrong, There Are Free Trials

*Consumer Comment: Not a scam

Last week, I was contacted by Byran M. to sign up for this program whereby I would sign up for free trials in order to participate.

Since he worded it as such and figured the credit card was only necessary to verify information, I proceeded.

Since the money is nominal, I am doing this because it is evident that the reps use the terms free trials to motivate you to join.

The trials are not free and not reimbursed.

Also, Instant Rewards encourages you to wait 5 days without any logical explanation or assistance.

You are left to your own devices after having subscribed. I even asked whether another offer could be done in the place of one that I wouldn't want to do. Essentially, the answer was no.

These people are taking hard earned money and they don't call it mlm but it is in essence, the internet version of a ponzi scheme. Whereby your money pays part of someone's reward.

They have not offered their physical address information which leads me to believe that they have little interest in defending themselves, forcing me to come here.

Support seems unapologetic and referred me to my sponsor. Well, if you guys are so inclined, I suggest that you start putting disclaimers on your website which right now, looks like the one I am starting per another business. With the difference is IR's is two years old now!

Beware this is a huge scam!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2013 06:56 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Rewards/internet/Instant-Rewards-Scammed-me-claiming-that-I-would-not-need-to-buy-anything-to-join-and-tha-1064987. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Rewards

The Real Scoop on Instant Rewards Network

AUTHOR: Othello - ()

First off let me say with anything that you are being introduced to by your self, you must do your due diligence, that is a given. Daily Money Team is an independent team and Instant Money Netowrk is an independent marketing system. With that said let me explain what Instant Rewards is. It is in no way a scam, they basically are connecting everyday consumers with Fortune 500 advertising dollars. Satellite radio and DVR technology is taking eyeballs and ears away from millions dollar ads so that is why this big brand companies attach there name to companies like Instant Rewards.

Without said, what is the scam? Just because it is commision based it is not a legitimate work from home job? On the starter site you are being paid $20 for completing offers that range from free to $1-5 and you are paid $20 for every person you refer so the compensation is more than fair, actually generous. All you need to do is make sure you pick an offer you may like and keep a schedule so that you know when to cancel the trial if it's not something you want. After you completed a 1 credit offer you can refer and unlimited amount of people

It is basically a marketing job. You are in no way left to your own devices, there are Facebook support groups and training sites and youtube videos to help you get started. To get all the Instant Rewards info you need in one place I would suggest visiting http://instantrewardscareers.com

I Use Instant Rewards Everyday

AUTHOR: Rena - ()

You have to wait 5 days to cancel because you won't receive your credit if you cancel too soon and you won't be able to make money using the site. The companies pay Instant Rewards for their referrals so why would they want to pay you if you cancel five seconds after you complete the offer? If you cancel in 5 days IT'S STILL FREE!

There's nothing about this company that's a scam if you read the information they provide on the site and use your head to figure out how to do it. I'm making $200 a day referring people and none of them have had to pay for anythign unless they saw a trial they actually wanted to try. If you are concerned about being "left to your own devices" use those devices to explore the website and LEARN how it works. All the info is provided clearly under the FAQ tab.

If you are smart enought to post a rip off report there's no reason you shouldn't be able to figure out how to make money from Instant Rewards.

#3 UPDATE Employee ..inside information

Read Deal On Instant Rewards:

AUTHOR: Othello - ()

First off let me say with anything that you are being introduced to by your self, you must do your due diligence, that is a given. With that said let me explain what Instant Rewards is. It is in no way a scam, they basically are connecting everyday consumers with Fortune 500 advertising dollars. Satellite radio and DVR technology is taking eyeballs and ears away from millions dollar ads so that is why this big brand companies attach there name to companies like Instant Rewards.

Without said, why would a trial be reimbursed? On the starter site you are being paid $20 for completing offers that range from free to $1-5 and you are paid $20 for every person you refer so the compensation is more than fair, actually generous. All you need to do is make sure you pick an offer you may like and keep a schedule so that you know when to cancel the trial if it's not somehting you want. After you completed a 1 credit offer you can refer and unlimited amount of people

You are in no way left to your own devices, there are Facebook support groups and training sites and youtube videos to help you get started. To get all the info you need in one place I would suggest visiting Instant Rewards.

Instant Rewards Is not a Scam

AUTHOR: adolfa17 - ()

People who work for Instant Rewards are not Scammers! They are just advertising Free and cheap trials for fortune 500 companies, anyone can sign up as long as you are 16 years or older and know basic computer skills. If you have had a bad experience with sign up it was not because of the company itself, it was probably a bad sponsor. If your sponsor did not let you know that you would be charged monthly unless you cancelled then their membership should be revoked and you should email their refferal number to a support email so that it can be addressed. We need your help in doing so, so that the hard working employees of this company can continue to work without constantly being bashed.

This Ripoff report has malicious intent.

AUTHOR: Jennifer Worksinherpajamas - ()

This report is dishonest and all around WRONG! Number 1. There plenty of free offers! 2. They have offers that cost, yes and it states that before you click it. (sounds like a user error to me) I was also reimbursed for every penny that I have spent by my sponsor... INSTANT REWARDS IS NOT A SCAM AND HAS NOTS SCAMMED ANYONE! I will do what I have to do to get this malicious post taken down, because it is false and a defamation of character. Any new comers who stumble across this, please be advised that people create false reports and alot of times are our competition. Dont let one bad apple spoil the bunch please. I have a ton of proof on Fb page proving that INSTANT REWARDS is definitely not a scam. www.facebook(dot)com/worksinherpajamas

I think you were too quick off the mark

AUTHOR: Normalguy - ()

I tried out Instant rewards and I can't see that it is a scam or a ponzi. Certainly the word "Ponzi" does not apply. I think they are doing something similar to the cash back sites. It looks like they getting some sort of commission from the advertisers and sharing it with the peoplle that take up free or paid trials. For this they ask that you run a trial for a good part of it's term before you cancel.

I don't particularly like it that they don't provide an address or phone number but I do know how much work there is running a support service.

I know people do get paid for using this. I also think it is the individuals responsibility to read what is put before them before partcipating. I'm not talking about the small print just the standard offer detail.

I think your report is "malcontent" and premature, if you are going to report something as a scam there has to be substance to your report and in this case I think you are just taking it out on them because you didn't read the infomation properly and scammed yourself.

If Instantrewards do misbehave then I will be right behind you in exposing them. It looks mostly to me that if anyone is being taken advantage of it's the advertisers and I'm sure they can look after themselves.

If Instantrewards was a scam I would expecty to see a lot more complaints on the internet but I'm not seeing them. The little that I do see has little substance.

I'm not defending Instant rewards as such I just think your scam report is inappropriate, at least at this time.

Report is Wrong, There Are Free Trials

AUTHOR: Douglas W - ()

There are Free trials on Instant Rewards, most people complete it from between $0 and $1 for the $20 level. If your referrer told you to do offers that cost money (the cost of the offer is clearly stated on the site), blame him. It seems that the person who referred you (who is not an employee of the Instant Rewards) told you to do offers that cost money so he could make more money. He should have offered to refund you personally, but I don't know why that is Instant Rewards fault.

They only tell you to try out the offer for 80% of the trial period because obviously the advertisers want people to try out what they have to offer, I don't understand what's wrong with that.

Also, that you can sign up for free or $1 and make $20+ for everyone you refer, I fail to see how that qualifies as a Ponzi scheme. Instant Rewards earns money from lead commissions, not from you spending money. The whole complaint is innacurate.

Not a scam

AUTHOR: April P - ()

I am writing in regards to your comment.  First of all, I do Instant Rewards.  I have done NUMEROUS of the free trials.  Some require you to pay shipping and handling anywhere from $2.99 on up.  BUT there are alot of them that don't cost anything at all.  For instance I did the free credit report ones.  I signed up, did the offer and cancelled before the free trial was over.  Therefore I did not get charged.  If you got charged for something, either (a) you didn't cancel before the free trial or (b) you chose an offer where the requirements had a fee.

There are thousands of us that work from home doing this, and we are just regular people helping others to make money online.  If you signed up below someone that did not do his/her part as your sponsor, that is not the fault of Instant Rewards.  That is the fault of that particular sponsor.  We aren't all like that.  Sure, like with any business, there are people that are just in it to make a quick buck at someone else's expense and I am sorry that you had that experience.  That wasn't fair to you.  But I help anyone that signs up under me or anyone that needs help because that is the right thing to do.

I would be happy to help you the best I can, if you would like to message me.