tool

• Updated: Fri, April 20, 2012

• Reported By: jenne — Denver Colorado United States of America
Instant Tax Service
15476 E. Colfax Ave Aurora, Colorado United States of America

Instant Tax Service Embezzled my money, lied to me, and discriminated against me and my husband Aurora, Colorado

Instant tax service took my refund check and embezzled my money. They spent it up and lied to me and told me that they did not have my refund, and they told me this excuse for two months, and I want my money back to me for the preperations of filing my taxes. They are fake and phony, they don't even have a real phone number or website. They are a couple of bootlegged jerks and they owe me. And they told me and my husband that they did not want us to have the money because we were a bi-racial couple.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/20/2012 10:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/Aurora-Colorado-80011/Instant-Tax-Service-Embezzled-my-money-lied-to-me-and-discriminated-against-me-and-my-h-871305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service