Complaint Review: Instant Tax Service

• Reported By: last paycheck fraud — Cleveland Ohio United States of America
Instant Tax Service
79th Cedar Ave Cleveland, Ohio United States of America

Instant Tax Service Last pay check fraud, (shame on you) Cleveland, Ohio

This is a ridiculous fraud and something need to be done about Instant Tax Services. I went in their office in Dec 2011 to see about getting a Holiday Loan and they gave me a loan for $100.00. This loan cost me a lot of money because they did my taxes with my last paycheck stub with out my consent.

Instant tax services did not give me time to pay them the $100.00 loan back and I had received my W2"s and they didn't give me a chance to give them my W2's to even file with them, that made me so mad because when i found out they file my taxes with out my consent i called up their and told them they did not suppose to file my taxes and i am very angry about that.

I kept calling up their to ask them where is my check and my check went into their bank account, then it took a few weeks later and my check was their and it was not for the amount that they said i was going to get back, that made me even madder. I took the check and tried to cash it several places and they would cash my check so i went back to Instant Tax Services and they gave a coupon to go across the street and they would cash my check.

When i got across the street im very sure that they must have been doing fraud together because they told me in order to cash the check i had to have cashed three checks prior to that. They gave me a offer that I could either pay items out their store for $80.00 or they would cash the check for $100.00.

This made me so mad that i could not doing anything I plan to do for me and my 2 kids, if any body can help me with this situation please contact me because now they are lying saying that I came back to file my taxes with them and i never did.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/26/2012 05:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/Cleveland-Ohio-/Instant-Tax-Service-Last-pay-check-fraud-shame-on-you-Cleveland-Ohio-932885. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service