Complaint Review: Instant Tax Service

• Updated: Wed, April 25, 2012

• Reported By: Tamika — Winston Salem North Carolina United States of America
Instant Tax Service
Winston Salem, North Carolina United States of America

Instant Tax Service P.O.Box 414 Instant Tax Service filed my 2011 taxes without my acknowledgement, and has not yet to contacted me Winston Salem, North Carolina

I went to Instant Tax Service (can't remeber the exact date) in January 2012. I sat down with a lady. She took my info along with my last check stub for 2011. She worked up guestimation of what my refund would be. Then told me that I could only get a $50 loan

I then told her that I would not like to do the loan at all because that was such a small amount. she said ok.  I then left the office with nothing. I have not heard from them since.

Later on, in Febuary I found out that they that still summited and filed my taxes to the IRS on January 24, 2012. The NC State Revenue told me today that they issued my refund to them on Febuary 2, 2012. I have not heard from them yet and I have been trying to contact them at all these bogus phone numbers that are listed on their web site and at the local offices.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2012 01:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/Winston-Salem-North-Carolina-27105/Instant-Tax-Service-POBox-414-Instant-Tax-Service-filed-my-2011-taxes-without-my-acknowl-873720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service