Complaint Review: Instant Tax Service

• Reported By: Lizzy — jacksonville Florida United States of America
Instant Tax Service
6207 Merrill Road, Jacksonville, Fl Internet United States of America

Instant Tax Service Commits Fraud Internet, Internet

I went to Instant Tax Service in December of 2011. I sat down a representative. She took my info along with my last check stub for 2011. She worked up guestimation of what my refund would be 8030. She then told me that I could only get a $200 loan today and and the rest on January 17 2012, and the charge for the rapid loan was $600  I agreed because i was financially strapped.

On January 17th  I called for the rest on my refund and they told me that that and for the rapid i would not be able to get the rest of my refund but only 200 i will get the balance on January 31 2012 .  I advised her that was not what was agreed upon and i have it in writing.  I also asked if she was going to refund me that fee of $600 which she charged because i did not get what was agreed on. She said no.  I reported them to the Jacksonville BBB and sent a complaint to there head office nothing was done.  I have now found out they there office are closed because they were ordered to cease all business operation by the federal government because of deceptive practices.

I know owe the I.R.S $492 because my taxes was filed incorrectly.  I told Kalma that i had recent moved to Jacksonville in march 2012 and that i do not have my pay stub from my previous job.  She said bring it it once you receive when i received in i brought it to her only to find out i now owe.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/09/2012 03:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Service/internet/Instant-Tax-Service-Commits-Fraud-Internet-Internet-880381. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Service