Complaint Review: Instant Tax Services - Madison, TN

• Reported By: Christina C. — Madison Tennessee United States of America
Instant Tax Services - Madison, TN
139 Gallatin Pike North Masison, Tennessee United States of America

Instant Tax Services - Scam artists at work!!! Masison, Tennessee

I filed my taxes with them on Jan 19th & was told that I should receive a check within 48hrs for at least $500 & the rest I would receive the following week. When I called their office on Jan 21st, I was told the bank denied my application (rep did not know why) but that I would receive my check that Friday, Jan 27th. I was upset by that but decided to just wait. Well today is the 27th & they aren't answering the phone. I go to the office to find it filled with angry people. Seems that no checks came in due to the IRS delaying refunds. Now I'm supposedly going to get MY money on Feb. 7th. They charged me $450 to file my taxes & do a RAL & I'm going to get it 1 day earlier than if I filed it myself. The manager was nice enough to knock my fees down to $320 (whoop-de-flipping-do) but that is not enough. I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau today as well. This was my 1st & last time using this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/27/2012 12:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-Services-Madison-TN/Masison-Tennessee-37115/Instant-Tax-Services-Scam-artists-at-work-Masison-Tennessee-829721. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax Services - Madison, TN