Complaint Review: Instant Tax service

• Updated: Wed, February 27, 2013

• Reported By: tina.dc.31 — Brooklyn Maryland United States of America
Instant Tax service
H street NE Washington, District of Columbia United States of America

Instant Tax service instant tax service fee scam Washington, District of Columbia

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Got a lot of help

I went to Instant tax in Washington DC to get the RAL and when i got there and got approved they decided to tell me that i would only get half the money i was approved for on the spot and the other after the IRS opened there system, needless to say i didn't get the other half until three days after. Last week i started looking through my papers and realized they never gave me my state refund papers, i called the MD comptroller and they informed me the tax ser,vice had not put my bank account info but instead made a account for me which means my state refund was giving to Instant tax service. I called the store i went to and they said that my fee of 547.00 and my 600.00 loan would be coming out of my state and since my state would not cover all of the fees they will still have to take money from federal refund. I will never in life go to this place again, the IRS is going to stop them from doing the Instant refund just like they did everybody else. Be warned they are up to no good and the corporate office is no help they will only blame it on the store and the store will blame it on corporate policy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2013 05:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax-service/Washington-District-of-Columbia-/Instant-Tax-service-instant-tax-service-fee-scam-Washington-District-of-Columbia-1016423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax service

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Got a lot of help

AUTHOR: tina31 - (United States of America)

I just wanted to post that my issue has been resolved.  With the help of the manager of H street Store and also the district manager.  Both men helped me so much and I am thankfull to them both.

Thanks Nathan And Isaih