Complaint Review: Instant Tax

• Reported By: lanita — wilmington Delaware United States of America
Instant Tax
Wilmington, Delaware United States of America

Instant Tax scammers Wilmington, Delaware

I went to instant tax service for a loan and they approved me for a loan for a 100.00 dollars. I really do think they just approve you for anything just so you will have to file your taxes there. They charged me almost 400.00 dollars to file my taxes. And still waiting on state to come , i went to division of revenue and they told me it was deposited in to an account, come to find out it's there account.

Never was informed about this process . Got in contact with someone because site in Wilmington Delaware is shut down. They ask me could i come to Philly so they can print me out a check. I told them i didn't file in philly so i shouldn't have to drive to an site i didn't file at. Then someone called me told me told me to meet them at the Wilmington Delaware site.

When that day came he said the electricity was out. Come back on Monday someone should be in the office,went Monday site still closed no sign on door nothing. This was my first and last year ever using them. It don't make sense to go thru all this for 166.00 in state taxes. When i payed almost 400.00 in to get my taxes filed. Why is the Delaware site even shut down, tax season isn't even over yet!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 12:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-Tax/Wilmington-Delaware-19802/Instant-Tax-scammers-Wilmington-Delaware-856470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant Tax