Complaint Review: Instant checkmate

• Updated: Wed, May 15, 2013

• Reported By: bobydoll — Modesto California
Instant checkmate
4330 south Valley View Blvd Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada USA

Instant checkmate Got my money and the company is a scam, has wrong info on people I knew, simple things like DOB, address,etc Las Vegas Nevada

I'm not going to waste much more time on this. This company advertises it will show you so much about an individual, your spouse,neighbor etc.  Lots of things except a credit report..I bit because I wanted to know about an ex BF. Well the info they had was wrong, not all of it but most of it. Info on myself family and friends was also wrong or generic. But boy they market themselves well and are sneaky. They say they will show you all this stuff and then after you pay they want you to upgrade so you have to pay more supposedly to see much more info! After about 30 minutes of putting names in just to see how accurate they were I called and wanted my one month subscription canceled. Instead of refunding me the entire amount after only 30 minutes at max being on their site, which of course there was no mention of any refund being offered by the customer service rep...I told them why I was cancelling and was there a chance to get a refund? They said they would give me back half.... Well its better than nothing. But the fact I had to ask and better yet the fact they rip people off like they do is sickening... I only paid around $25 but its the point!  Stay away from Instant Checkmate!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2013 12:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-checkmate/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/Instant-checkmate-Got-my-money-and-the-company-is-a-scam-has-wrong-info-on-people-I-kne-1051164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant checkmate