Complaint Review: Instant checkmate

• Updated: Tue, July 30, 2013

• Reported By: Sohail methani — lancaster Pennsylvania
Instant checkmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 las vegas, Nevada USA

Instant checkmate I entered my credit card info at instant checkmate.com since it offered me a free trial because I exited out of the tab and it redirected me to the website again because the membership wasn't affordable. las vegas Nevada

*Consumer Suggestion: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

I entered my credit card info at instant checkmate.com since it offered me a free trial because I exited out of the tab and it redirected me to the website again because the membership wasn't affordable. So when I entered my credit card information an message popped up saying that there was an error processing my order. So now I'm suspicious and I don't want them to charge me or anything like that so can you guys PLEASE make sure that they don't charge me. Thanks in advance.

Sohail Lancaster , pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2013 09:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-checkmate/las-vegas-Nevada/Instant-checkmate-I-entered-my-credit-card-info-at-instant-checkmatecom-since-it-offered-1071330. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant checkmate

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

AUTHOR: James - ()

File your complaint with the CFPB , this Federal office handles complaints  on debit and credit cards, for name they did it within 24 hours. I think you will be satisfied.