Complaint Review: Instant-hypnosis.com

• Submitted: Fri, May 07, 2010
  • Updated: Thu, August 26, 2010

• Reported By: Unhappy With THEIR BS — Dallas Texas United States of America
Instant-hypnosis.com
WCCL Network, RCM #28011, 14525 SW Millikan Way Internet United States of America

Instant-hypnosis.com myhelphub.com , Bradley Thompson , WCCL Network , bogus hypnosis, artists, con-man Bradley Thompson , scumbag, Internet

*UPDATE Employee: RESOLVED -- Fraudulent purchase

Instant-Hypnosis.com is an online web site that markets hypnosis products. They are scumbags that will "guarantee your satisfaction or your money back". Don't believe it!!! The hypnosis is pure crap. It has no basis in any school of hypnotherapy (e.g. Ericksonian, NLP, Time-Line etc.)...that said, when I attempted to download the product, I was informed that it was divided into four parts and that I would have to wait at least one week for each section of the download. Meaning that I they wait until 30 days have passed before delivering all of the download. They do this in order to prevent charge backs to your credit/debit card. When I requested a refund, I received a message from Angela <noreply@myhelphub.com> , stating "we do not issue refunds for 12 months".  Aside from the fact that these degenerates have no concept of hypnosis (e.g. the first part of the download tells you that a spot between the a*s and reproductive organs is the center of a person's psychic energy), they are pure scam artists and should be avoided. [continued below]....
..... I have utilized hypnosis in the past with great results. Unfortunately, Instant-hypnosis.com and the WCCL Network are scumbags that took my money and laughed at me when I requested a refund. Caveat Emptor!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2010 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-hypnosiscom/internet/Instant-hypnosiscom-myhelphubcom-Bradley-Thompson-WCCL-Network-bogus-hypnosis-a-601018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant-hypnosis.com

RESOLVED -- Fraudulent purchase

AUTHOR: Alan (myHelpHub.com) - (United States of America)

Sirs,

My name is Alan, I am the site manager for myHelpHub.com , a website providing support for all the WCCL Network products.

Firstly, this complaint looks false, as it does not contain any contact details, not even a name, so I can find the customer in our records and provide an appropriate reply. I presume it was posted by someone that specifically looks to discredit our company and products.

Secondly, we do not have and never had any support technician named Angela.

The hypnosis sessions at Instant Hypnosis have been created by top professionals in this field and everything mentioned on our website is correct.

Further more, we do honor ALL refund requests based on our 100% satisfaction guarantee. The only reason why we could EVER refuse a refund is if the customer purchased a hypnosis session, he was not happy with it and we HAVE provided a refund, then he came back and ordered again just to request another refund. This is a fraudulent behavior and demonstrates that the customer only purchased the sessions to distribute them or with other bad intentions.

I hope the above information clarifies the situation. Our company has thousands of satisfied customers and we ALWAYS respect the terms specified on our websites.

Regards,