Complaint Review: Instant loan

• Updated: Thu, July 18, 2013

• Reported By: Tines — Katy Texas
Instant loan
Yonkers or white plains , New York USA

Instant loan Mark and Jordan Well mark call and ask me that I was approve for a loan he ask me how much do I need so I told him about 2,000 he told me that I need to send a least 220 dollar so I did then he was ask me that I was approve for 10,000 dollar then he tells me that I need to and addition 275 the total 500 then he transfer me to Jordan and he was asking 500 more I told him no and now I don't know if I'm going to get my refund. Yonkers or white plains New York

i revived a call the guy name is mark,he told me I was approve for a loan he ask mif how much do I need I told  about 2,000 then I said make it 3,000 told me I need to send 275 dollar so I did think everything fine i called him back and ask him about the loan he told me he made a mistake the loan is for 10,000 if I want it I need to send and extra 225 dollar so I then he transfer the call to Jordan,he's telling me final step is to send another 500 dollar that's when I told him and hangd up the phone I'm very piss of this people need to stop!!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2013 04:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instant-loan-/Yonkers-or-white-plains-New-York/Instant-loan-Mark-and-Jordan-Well-mark-call-and-ask-me-that-I-was-approve-for-a-loan-he-1068215. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instant loan