Complaint Review: InstantCheckMate.com

• Updated: Wed, January 30, 2013

• Reported By: Lane — Boise Idaho United States of America
InstantCheckMate.com
4330 S. Valley Blvd, Ste. 118 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

InstantCheckMate.com Originell TOTAL RIP OFF AND TOTALLY MISREPRESENTED Las Vegas, Nevada

I wanted to check out how many times a person had been married that was going to marry a close friend of mine.  It advertised that it would show divorces, marriages, along with criminal, etc...
Even though this person was divorced and remarried, it showed NOTHING as to ever being married.
So I called and told them that the info was nothing for paying over $22 for this.  He said that I had a whole month to use it and that he would discontinue it so I'm not billed again.  So, I looked up every person I knew in our family and it never showed that ANY OF US (including myself) had ever been married or divorce.  I even looked up myself and I'm the only person with my name in the U.S. and it did show my relatives but said I was 46 yrs old and had the wrong birthdate and birthmonth.  I'm 62!!
It also didn't said that there were no marriages or divorces on myself even though I've been married and divorced and remarried.  UNBELIEVABLE! Lack of info and what the info that there was, was incorrect in every sense! What a rip-off.  All I want is a refund and to let people see that they should never use this service.  People Search is reputable but I was pulled in by all the advertisements of all the networks that was making it look like they were endorsing this company.  What a scam.  However, the rep was very nice on the phone but he said that I had a month to use it but he never told me that as soon as I got off my computer that it was all null and void and would try to charge me again.  I wasn't going to leave it open on my computer for everyone to see.  He didn't tell me that but that I could use it for one month.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/30/2013 11:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstantCheckMatecom/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103-4052/InstantCheckMatecom-Originell-TOTAL-RIP-OFF-AND-TOTALLY-MISREPRESENTED-Las-Vegas-Nevada-1006109. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstantCheckMate.com