Complaint Review: InstantCheckmate

• Submitted: Mon, April 22, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, April 22, 2013

• Reported By: DeeDee — Anchorage Alaska
InstantCheckmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

InstantCheckmate I signed up for one month trial and was charged for that month. The following month they deducted an unauthorized $22.86 from my card. 4330 South Valley View Blvd, Suite 112 Las Vegas, Nevada

I signed up for the InstantCheckmate service for one month trial only.  I was extremely specific and careful to read the fine print as I did not want to subscribe to the service for any longer until I could see what it could do.  I ran a few basic searches on people (including myself) whose information I could verify.  The search only produced names, address, age and DOB.  Public record information like marriages, divorces, previous addresses, foreclosures, bankruptcies, etc. were not shown at all.

I was not interested in signing up for a subscription.  However, a month later, I noticed a charge of $22.86 had been deducted from my credit card.

Please make these people are closed down.

Thanks,

DB

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/22/2013 12:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstantCheckmate/4330-South-Valley-View-Blvd-Suite-112-Las-Vegas-Nevada-89103/InstantCheckmate-I-signed-up-for-one-month-trial-and-was-charged-for-that-month-The-fol-1045240. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstantCheckmate