Complaint Review: InstantCheckmate.com

• Updated: Thu, February 16, 2012

• Reported By: JonTx — Lubbock Texas United States of America
InstantCheckmate.com

InstantCheckmate.com A $24 scam by anyone's description Internet

Sounded like a good idea at first- $1 for a five-day "people look-up / background service".  Info. was old, the only reason I looked was because as I was leaving their website (it was too expensive!!) an offer popped up for the '5-days for a dollar'....  truly a rip-off, they had the $24 deducted from my account almost immediately!!  Anyway, called them to dispute the charge; they took $1.00 on the 13th and $24 on the 16th!!  Called them to dispute the charge and they told me since I didn't call immediately they would not refund my $$.  Well, in fact my wife did call but they "have no record of it"!!!!  What a coincidence!

Anyway, do not get involved with them; no class- service is POOR at best.  I would never use them again....  Since they don't want to give back my money I will be disputing it with my bank....  My advice, completely AVOID them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2012 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstantCheckmatecom/internet/InstantCheckmatecom-A-24-scam-by-anyones-description-Internet-840220. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstantCheckmate.com