Complaint Review: Instantcheckmate

• Updated: Thu, March 21, 2013

• Reported By: D — Rockledge Florida
Instantcheckmate
4330 South Valley View Blvd Suite 112 Internet United States of America

Instantcheckmate CHKMATE Signed up for one time background check with Instant Checkmate out of Las Vegas, Nevada. The company used my credit card number to set up reoccurring monthly charges. Internet

I had signed up for a one time background check with Instant Checkmate out of Las Vegas, NV. The company used my credit card number to set up reoccurring monthly charges without my knowledge.

Due to being out of town for some time I had not noticed these charges on my credit card statements for 3 months and they would not credit my account.

They charged me $29.63 a month and when looking at the various complaints in your website I have seen a number of different monthly charges referenced. Shouldn't they be charging everyone the same monthly charge?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2013 07:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instantcheckmate/internet/Instantcheckmate-CHKMATE-Signed-up-for-one-time-background-check-with-Instant-Checkmate-ou-1036877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instantcheckmate