masses

• Reported By: Michael M — Houston Texas United States of America
Instantcheckmate

Instantcheckmate Checkmate Credit Card Scam, Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: I agree

This comapny will only take your money. The info is not reliable, correct or even factual. Once they get your credit card number they just keep charging you and saying that they will stop, not even offering a refund. I had to cancel my credit card just to get them to stop billing me after three attempts to have them stop. It has cost me $90.00 for a $1.00 trial.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2013 11:55 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instantcheckmate/internet/Instantcheckmate-Checkmate-Credit-Card-Scam-Internet-1001189. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instantcheckmate

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

I agree

AUTHOR: Bobert - (United States of America)

I have had almost the exact same experience with this company. I ran a background check on myself that came up with nothing (that was accurate). I did not give permission to continue to use my card. I have not been able to contact them as "all operators are busy helping other customers". I am going to dispute the charge and see where that goes.