Complaint Review: Instantcheckmate

• Updated: Tue, March 20, 2012

• Reported By: amorosotom — Van Vleck Texas United States of America
Instantcheckmate

Instantcheckmate Deceptive and Incomplete Reports Internet

So somehow I got instantcheckmate as I was browsing and they asked me to find out about people and their criminal report.

So I typed in my daughter's name and I was led to believe they had a criminal report on her. I realized it might be a rip-off but curiosity got the better of me. I gave them my credit card and 19.95 for one month.

When  I got the report on her, there was no criminal report. Just previous addresses and most of the information was erroneous.  I decided to see to look  up some sex offender I was familiar with. And when I kicked up his name, no criminal report? Huh?

I did this for some 15 names and no criminal reports. I gave them my name and they gave erroneous information on me. I soon realized I had wasted 20 bucks. I then,sadly, went to rip-off report and I realized I had been snookered. I suppose it's going to be hell to cancel this service. Jeez, how do companies like this get away with out and out fraud?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2012 09:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instantcheckmate/internet/Instantcheckmate-Deceptive-and-Incomplete-Reports-Internet-857051. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instantcheckmate