Complaint Review: Instantcheckmate.com

• Updated: Sun, March 04, 2012

• Reported By: Winston Smith — Blountsville Alabama United States of America
Instantcheckmate.com
3995 W. Quail Ave, Ste. B Internet United States of America

Instantcheckmate.com Carbon copy "reports" at different BUT "apropriate" addresses and "correct" age? RIPOFF! Internet, Internet

I bought their 6 month deal and checked out myself and 2 other folks. They said they found THREE (alleged) "Reports" on me. The age/DOB were right and I did live at the addresses named. BUT, the ALL the criminal related dates, charges, dispositions - all (alleged) "criminal" data - was EXACTLY the same on every (alleged) "Report". And, in addition to the (supposedly) appropriate (but different) addresses, identical (and correct) DOB and age the MIDDLE NAME was WRONG and I have NEVER committed nor been even suspected of the Crime they state I committed!

Then I checked out a gentleman I know and they listed FOUR (alleged) "Reports", AGAIN exactly the same age and DOB but at different addresses - and again the EXACT same "charge" details!

Finally, I checked out a woman I know and their (alleged) "Report" listed the correct personal data but went on to state: "Attention: No records found." However, the FACT is that she was tried and convicted and sentenced in the listed state of a "Class A Felony" and is currently serving a minimum of SIXTEEN YEARS in a PRISON in the same state!

Their "Disclaimer" completely aside, "carbon copy reports" listed on their "teaser webpage" as "different" reports is, to me, completely deceptive! While they say they cant guarantee "timeliness" but if they can't find a single report on someone who has been in PRISON for FOURTEEN YEARS they are UTTERLY USELESS (or worse)! I DON'T LIKE TO BE DEFRAUDED much less have it factually reported that I am a criminal!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/04/2012 12:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instantcheckmatecom/internet/Instantcheckmatecom-Carbon-copy-reports-at-different-BUT-apropriate-addresses-and-c-848544. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instantcheckmate.com