Complaint Review: Instinct Entertainment

• Submitted: Mon, March 28, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 28, 2011

• Reported By: Ben — Mountain View California USA
Instinct Entertainment

Instinct Entertainment Wordpress e-Commerce plugin Paid download never provided. Internet

I paid for the 'gold cart' for the wordpress e-commerce plugin from Instinct Entertainment (instinct.co.nz) or getshopped.org, but I never received a download link.

I would have been out 40 bucks except that I luckily paid with paypal.  I filed a dispute with 'dan@instinct.co.nz' on paypal, escalated it, and eventually paypal refunded my money.  I never got a single email or any type of communication whatsoever from Instinct or getshopped.org, or whatever.

I didn't lose any money thanks to paypal, but had I paid with a credit card things might have gone differently.  I have no idea what's going on with this company; maybe I just fell through the cracks, but since I've never been contacted by them I felt like I needed to file this report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/28/2011 09:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Instinct-Entertainment/internet/Instinct-Entertainment-Wordpress-e-Commerce-plugin-Paid-download-never-provided-Internet-711305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Instinct Entertainment