Complaint Review: Institute Of Technology

• Updated: Wed, March 30, 2011

• Reported By: Sanchez_d — Fresno California United States of America
Institute Of Technology
564 W Herndon Ave Clovis, California United States of America

Institute Of Technology IOT Ripp off, Fasle Promises,no education at all Clovis, California

All i have to say is that this School is a total waste of time. I graduated in 2009, and let me tell you I learned more being out of school then in my classes. I enrolled in the Web and Graphics programme, and what a waste. My first class was nothing but drawing.I know how to draw and thats basically all youu did.We werent learning on the computers.Most of the time they were off.We just drew thumbnails and everything we turned in was hand drawn. Then i thought we were going to really get into xhtml coding, but NO, we just touched base on that for about an hour and that was it.I asked my instructor about coding and she told me that we really didnt need to learn coding since some programmes code themselves.Boy was she wrong.

Then i got to my final class.At first you see all the art in the class and your excited, but its not what it seems. We were learning photography and got a camera from the school which of course youu paid for. But what a sorry little camera. Nothing photography about it. Our work was never checked and nothing educational about it.Then the career services SUCKS. They never helped me find a job, and if so they would recommend me after the newer students. And they would ask me if I had any leads on jobs and i made the mistake of telling them were i was interviewing and they told the newer students about the job. Then i had made business cards and they had classified me as being hired by myself. What a bunch of lazy People.I just gave up and cut all contact with them. I wish i had read some  of these complaints, but all i have to show for it is a loan that i have to pay. Beaware you can learn a lot more from tutorials on the internet then at this school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2011 06:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Institute-Of-Technology/Clovis-California-93612/Institute-Of-Technology-IOT-Ripp-off-Fasle-Promisesno-education-at-all-Clovis-Californi-711799. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Institute Of Technology