Complaint Review: InstrumentAlley.com

• Submitted: Thu, December 20, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, December 20, 2012

• Reported By: Benjamin — Rockwall Texas United States of America
P.O. Box 424 Logan, Utah United States of America

InstrumentAlley.com Don't go down Instrument Alley, only thief's away you there! Logan, Utah

I placed an order from InstrumentAlley.com because they offered lower prices than any other store online. The company sat on my order for a week with absolutely no contact to me. I sent emails and never received any type of reply. Finally when I was able to reach somebody via their online chat, I was told that my order was 'shipped' , even though it was only marked as 'processing' for the last week. Suddenly it was 'shipped'. The company has no intention of sending me my guitar that I ordered. If I knew it would be this much trouble, I would have ordered from a more reputable company like proguitarshop.com. Never had any problems with those guys!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/20/2012 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InstrumentAlleycom/Logan-Utah-/InstrumentAlleycom-Dont-go-down-Instrument-Alley-only-thiefs-away-you-there-Logan-Ut-985030. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InstrumentAlley.com