Complaint Review: Insurance Express

• Submitted: Thu, August 11, 2011
  • Updated: Sun, September 11, 2011

• Reported By: Dionte — Washington District of Columbia United States of America
Insurance Express

Insurance Express BOILER ROOM RRAUD Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Just to clarify

Insurance Express obviously bought my cell phone number from the last scam artists who hounded me incessantly with phone calls ranging from trying to get me to accept a fast loan to saying that I had defaulted on a prior loan and the sherrif would be at my work place "tomorrow".  They then tried to extract information by "confirming" my social security number and email address.

Insurance Express is NOT a company.  Do not use them.  Do not give them any money or information.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/11/2011 08:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insurance-Express/internet/Insurance-Express-BOILER-ROOM-RRAUD-Internet-763717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insurance Express

Just to clarify

AUTHOR: Im_a_ninja - (United States of America)

I will keep this short and sweet, I can assure you that Insurance express is a company I have worked there and not just drove my car to an abandoned building now for about a year. On top of that, we do not EVER ask for your social in fact the most detailed information we ask for is to verify the birth date so the person can be grouped into a certain age group, to see if they are eligible for discounts. This is of course speaking about the call center portion of the company. The Verifying Auto Information.

We don't ask for money, and as previously stated the information is verifying and deductible questions. The overall main goal of this company is to try and save the customer money, if they don't wish to do so they have the choice to of course ask to be put on the DNC (Don't not call). It takes 24 to 48 hours because it is automated.

On top of all that the information if filled out from a form online, it is possible that a son / daughter or maybe even you wanting to look at something filled out a form. Thank you, I just needed to clarify that have a nice day.