Complaint Review: Insure Me

• Submitted: Thu, October 25, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Anonymous — Orange California United States of America
Insure Me
1860 Blake Street, Suite 900, Denver, CO 80202 Internet United States of America

Insure Me InsureMe for Agents is misleading, worst customer service, and just a hassle dealing with them. Internet

InsureMe for Agents

They claim to be part of large reputable company called Bankrate.com

I i
nitially spoke with a sales lady, Kathleen.  She described the program to me and how the service would be.  She said there are no commitments and I can cancel at anytime.  I was told the leads I would be receiving are quality leads and are also disputable after they do their investigation.

I signed up for this service and after the 2nd day, I got two leads for life insurance.

The first lead was cold - the mother of the lead told me to please not call back again and that her son is not in the market of buying insurance.

I called Kathleen immediately and left a message for her to call me back to clarify the criteria of the searches and what it is I can do to modify the filter if possible.

I also followed up with an email, however, did not receive any response or call back to address the issue/concern.
Her voice box indicated that she was in the office but not yet available.

I called her again the next day and her voice box was the same, but still no response from her.

So I contacted the company and sent an email directly to the companys customer service requesting to cancel my account and to issue a full credit back.

Followed up with a call and spoke with a rep named Ian.

Ian refused to give any credit back due to the fact that I received the leads and that it was sufficient.

He said to me that if I wanted to receive credit back that I must dispute it then they will see what they will do.

During the conversation, he had an attitude and was more interested in why I wanted to cancel my account than to address my concern.

I followed up with a phone call and email to the sales lady to confirm if they have received my cancellation request.  I also called back the company to confirm the cancellation of my account but did not get a clear, concise answer.

Requested an email or fax regarding the cancellation of my account and have not received anything.

If this company was not a rip off, the first thing they would do is give a courtesy call back to a new customer that is getting used to the system and its services.

It seems as if t
he job of the sales people is to simply open the account and not deal with anything else.

Customer service of that company is to be rude, tells you they cant give credit back, and not interested in addressing the issue.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insure-Me/internet/Insure-Me-InsureMe-for-Agents-is-misleading-worst-customer-service-and-just-a-hassle-dea-960176. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insure Me