Complaint Review: Insure One, Affirmative Insurance, Insura Property And Casualty

• Submitted: Thu, October 20, 2005
  • Updated: Thu, October 20, 2005

• Reported By:Hanover Park Illinois
Insure One, Affirmative Insurance, Insura Property And Casualty
6640 South Cicero Ave. Bedford Park, Illinois U.S.A.

Insure One, Affirmative Insurance, Insura Property, And Casualty ripoff, don't they understand that no one chooses Insure One because they want to and that they really need to be nicer to keep cutomers Bedford Park Illinois

To make a long story short, Vince Sacamano, the claims adjuster working on my claim, who I had talked to before regarding my personal injury suit against the other insurance company, was very rude, ignorant, and caused me to lose quite a bit of money.

Sentry Insurance, the opposing insurance company, had mistakenly sent the property damage reimbursement check to me, with my name on it and everything, however when I received the check, I was a little skeptical because my lawyer didn't tell me that we were done with the case, so I held on to the check. I didn't cash this check or deposit it for a good 4 - 6 weeks after I had received it. Finally, when no one sent me any communication saying that the check was a mistake, I deposited the check into my checking account and then transferred to my savings account. On 10/19/05 I check my account to see that I have a negative $1100!!!! Can you believe my shock when I just got paid on the 15th of this month. I called Sentry Insurance to see what happened and they told me that the claims adjuster asked them to stop payment on the check.

I then called Vince Sacamano, who Sentry Insurance had on file as the person who requested the stop payment, to ask him why didn't he contact me to tell me to bring the check to them, he went on about how that check was for them because they paid to fix my car, which I was not disputing. I simply wanted to know why he requested stop payment when it would have saved me, the customer a hell of a whole lot of money. He kept telling me to let him finish and I told him no, I don't need to hear anything he had to say since he was being so rude, he then hung up on me and I called back to speak with his supervisor, Jeff Galvan, who thought an apology was all he could do. YOu better believe that I am reporting them to the BBB and the FTC as soon as I am done with this Rip-Off report.

I will retrieve all my lost money.

Victoria
Hanover Park, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2005 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insure-One-Affirmative-Insurance-Insura-Property-And-Casualty/Bedford-Park-Illinois-60638/Insure-One-Affirmative-Insurance-Insura-Property-And-Casualty-ripoff-dont-they-unders-161425. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insure One, Affirmative Insurance, Insura Property And Casualty