Complaint Review: InsureMe.com

• Reported By: Jonn — Lakewood Washington United States of America
InsureMe.com
1860 Blake Street, Ste. 900 Denver, Colorado United States of America

InsureMe.com Insurance Leads Denver, Colorado

This company constantly emails advertisements to me for the purpose of selling us insurance leads.

Today's add offered 20 free leads so I figured I couldn't go wrong in trying them. However when I attempted to get started by clicking on the appropriate button the system would not allow me to complete getting started so I phone the company at the number they list to call if you have problems.

The person who answered the phone asked me why I was calling. I explained what I am explaining here three times after which I ask to speak to the person he reports to because he obviously was not listening to what I was saying. To this he told me; he would not escalate my call and if I didn't tell him what I wanted he was going to hang up on me.

This time I simply said I was attempting to become a customer and would like to know how to go about this. At this point he hung up on me.

I think any company who has people on the phone behaving in this fashion must not be on the up and up so I came to this site read a customer complaint where he had encountered the same treatment I experienced when he wanted to close his account. He states he not get a refund as promised and they would not close his account, continuing to bill his credit card.

Yours Truly

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2012 02:46 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/InsureMecom/Denver-Colorado-80202/InsureMecom-Insurance-Leads-Denver-Colorado-960625. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on InsureMe.com