Complaint Review: Insureme

• Updated: Thu, April 25, 2013

• Reported By: Farmers Insurance — Whittier California
Insureme
1860 Blake Street, Suite 900 Denver, Colorado United States of America

Insureme RipOff, continue to charge my Credit card after a cancel account due to useless leads Denver Colorado

Used this for insurance internet leads, only 10% or less of leads provided was true leads, therefore cancel account. They will not provide a direct email address so I used thier web site "contact us" message center also fax them them request to close account and stop billing my account. Two weeks later they are still billing my account, when I call "customer service 800#" the guy whom claim to be the head of customer service was rude and outright lied about sending me emails regarding my cancel request. When I ask for a manager's name above him he was a smart ass and said that would the CEO and that I look up the name myself. STAY away did not waste your money with this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2013 10:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Insureme/Denver-Colorado-80202/Insureme-RipOff-continue-to-charge-my-Credit-card-after-a-cancel-account-due-to-useless-1046127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Insureme