Complaint Review: Integra Finacial Benefits

• Submitted: Sat, April 23, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, April 23, 2005

• Reported By:Cottage Grove Oregon
Integra Finacial Benefits
100-A Walnut St. 197, Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Integra Financial Benefits ripoff fake credit card Champlain New York

They said I qualified for a Credit Card with a very good rate and all I had to do was pay $249.00 up front and never have another fee and I was gauranteed to get the credit card. Also that it was not possible to cancel during the process once I said yes.

They also tried to talk me into an 800 number. I have been waiting since February and got the "Packet" promising the credit card in 25 days. The letter is dated the 21st of March, 2005. So I decided to finally look for their web site and found this one instead. I am the father of 7 wonderful children and as you can imagine $249 is alot to us and very usefull in feeding and clothing them.

Mark
Cottage Grove, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/23/2005 09:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Integra-Finacial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Integra-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-fake-credit-card-Champlain-New-York-139985. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Integra Finacial Benefits